Some damn details before you return to wedding porn (or just go face plant in some glitter)
My pricing philosophy is based on two fundamentals.
- I want to do a happy dance at least once a day—over an image, or an interaction with you, or an idea.
- I want to offer a woman- and queer-owned, green business that is committed to local community-building and that allows you to invest in a way that reflects your social and ethical priorities.
To work with the kind of couples who make me so happy demands that I offer a wide pricing range with a range of options. To put my money where my mouth is regarding diversity is to offer packages that serve diverse budgets. I crave a relationship of mutual respect with my couples that involves my catering to your needed budget and your helping a young artist and entrepreneur to be able to give this crazy awesome job all of my time and focus. I give you my best menu items to choose from, but you can go rogue and special order.
Coverage starts at $2700
Full wedding collections start at $3450
Get in touch. I want to work with you.
Based in New Haven, CT and New York, NY
Text 203-513-9377 your wedding date and venue and I’ll say Yes or No if I’m available.
Then I’ll send you all the info via email later because I don’t want my thumbs to bleed on my iphone.
What to Expect
- Full, boutique service, from prepping you for your engagement session, to timeline review, to blotting your face on the wedding day.
- Funny excited noises when shooting.
- Respect for your family dynamics.
- Meeting my big gay family (wife and furry children included).
- Hand-edited images.
- Acrobatic shooting poses and ninja stealth moves.
- Art school training and aesthetics.
- A photographer for life.
A note: There is no such thing as an un-photogenic person. Don’t argue with me on this one. I know what I’m talking about. If you think of yourself as not photogenic, it’s because you’re looking at yourself on iPhone snapshots. My job is to make you look like your most fabulous self, and I take that seriously. Anxiety is totally natural. I’ve felt it. But you’ll know that I’m committed to making you feel confident and look your best.
As Seen In
Gay Weddings by The Knot
New York Weddings Magazine
The Knot Magazine
A Practical Wedding (APW vendor)
United With Love
The Wedding Yentas
Love and Lavender